When you’re looking for the right quality steel products combined with personal and professional service, look no further than Chapel Steel. Offering a range of steel plate products and services, Chapel Steel is dedicated to supplying customers with the steel plate that will best serve their needs.
Steel Plate Products from Chapel Steel
Chapel Steel offers a variety of steel plate products for a wide range of applications. Click the links below to find out more about what Chapel Steel can offer you.
Structural, Carbon & HSLA Steel Plate. Chapel Steel supplies the most widely used grades of steel plates that are used in multiple industries for numerous applications. Bridges, buildings, and other structural applications require steel plates with a high weathering ability that can stand up to atmospheric corrosion resulting in a longer lifespan and higher quality result.
Alloy & Abrasion Resistant Steel Plate. These steel plates are designed for high impact, hard wear, and resistance to abrasions.
Marine & Offshore Steel Plate. Used in the shipbuilding industry, these plates make up the structural parts of ships, barges, floating production platforms, and other marine equipment.
PVQ Steel Plate. Pressure Vessel Quality steel plates come in different grain varieties depending on the application. Some are needed in the manufacturing of storage tanks and other low pressure, temperature controlled vessels.
Armor & Ballistic Steel Plate. All departments and agencies of the Department of Defense require specific hardness and thickness in armor steel plates for combat vehicles, aircraft, ammunition testing, and other military equipment.
CAT Specs. Steel plates for Caterpillar construction vehicles.
Quick Product Line.
Steel Plate Services from Chapel Steel
In addition to their selection of steel plate products, Chapel Steel offers related services, including:
- Consignment: to manage your inventory and provide a consistent supply of needed materials, keeping your costs controlled.
- JIT: Chapel Steel stocks materials customers need, no matter the size or grade, helping to lower customer warehousing costs.
- Plasma Cutting Steel Plate: cutting steel plates of up to 10 feet wide and 95 feet long
- Plasma Etching Steel Plate: provides a light outline of bend marks, weld lines, part numbers, or any other indication needed to speed fabrication process
- Oxy-fuel Cutting Steel Plate: cutting steel plates of up to 10 feet wide and 95 feet long
- CAD: designs cut parts according to CAD drawings provided by the customer, or designs a CAD file base on a customer’s print.